Safety Net Security is an integral part of the larger security landscape, participating in industry events and learning opportunities, and consulting to industry, government and business.
We are also members of several specific industry organizations, where we further our knowledge and understanding of our clients’ key businesses.
By placing ourselves at the forefront of industry news, we are able to focus on the security aspects of new issues and trends to assist you in protecting your business.
We are members in:
- Purchasing Management Association of Canada (PMAC), a leading professional association for supply chain management
- Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia (AME BC), promoting a healthy, sustainable and environmentally sound mineral exploration and mining sector
- International Association for Healthcare Safety and Security (IAHSS), an organization that furthers professionalism and enhances the quality of healthcare safety and security programs
- ASIS, expanding the effectiveness and productivity of the security profession
- Canadian Security Association, promoting the safety and security of all Canadians
- Industrial Accident Prevention Association (IAPA Ontario), bringing more innovative and cost-effective health and safety solutions
- Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC), Canada’s leading public safety educator
- Crisis Prevention Institute, at the forefront of developing and promoting critical issues and best practises in behaviour management
- Manitoba Criminal Justice Division
- Nova Scotia Department of Justice
- Ministry of Community Safety, Province of Ontario
- BC Chamber of Commerce